Tour in support of product...

Hello,

Why are The Who touring?   To answer this you have to ask
yourself the question why did they tour in 2000, or in 1996-97
or in 1989.

Pete is using The Who as a commercial advertising vehicle for
his solo releases:

1989:	Iron Man
1996-97:  Pycho-D (I know it was released 3 years earlier and
	promoted by his solo tour but it helps), Quad reissue.
2000:  Lifehouse Elements, Lifehouse Chronicles
2002:  Scoop 3, Scooped

While John can promote some of his solo material, and artwork on
a Who tour it is not blatantly timed like Pete's work.

Roger does not have any commercial products to sell except for
himself (his celebrity can help parlay him into acting gigs).

Of all three, Pete stands to benefit the most because they largely
play his material which he also receives royalties for.

I fear that the 2004 tour will be in support of another solo Pete
project too!

Joe in Philly

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.