Scott Schrade,

>From: "Buck Naked" <whocasa@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Scott Schrade,
>
>Can't you just loosen up and enjoy the shows this summer?  Maybe a few
>drinks would help.  You can loose sleep over the 'new album' later.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
"whocasa@hotmail.com"?
Where have I seen this before???
Anyone?
It seems *real* familiar.
And, who the fuck is Buck?
Hey, that rhymes!

And, leave Schrade alone.
He's devoted.  True to the core.
Poor Schrade-y.
Lettin' Pete get him all upset like that.
You can almost see him sittin' at his computer, surrounded by Who posters,
with a candle lit in the window ala Fred Flintstone waiting for Dino to come
home, contemplating this last interview.
Was that a tear hitting the floor just now?
Uh oh.  Schrade's up.  What's that in his hand????
Shit!  We'll never know.  It's shattered in a bazillion pieces against the
wall.
Now *THAT's* the Schrade we've all come to know and love!!!!

Hang in there Akron boy, it'll all work out.
(God I hope so.)

Kevin in VT