RE: Scott's posting

	>From: "Nigel Morton"
	>Subject: RE: Scott's posting
>I've gotta say it but I think the posting made by Scott was well out of
>order

Not that Scott needs anyone to defend him, but let me anyway......
Come on Nigel, Scott's just expressing some frustration.  Frustration we've
all felt when we really want something, and it looks like it may not come to
pass.
That's all.  It's all good.

>I think it's perhaps time that I wandered back out into the wilderness
>as the spirit of companionship and mutual respect I expected to find amongs
>other Who fanatics just isn't there.

NO!  Don't do it!  The wilderness can be harsh!
If you're feeling this way simply because of Scott's post, keep in mind that
his motivation stems from the depth of caring he has about The Who and Pete.
Surly there are other things that have been said on the various lists that
have deflated our shared ideal of "spirit of companionship and mutual
respect" that we both "expect to find among other Who fanatics".
Come to think of it, I *have* been spending a bunch of time out in the woods
lately.
Damn near got run over by a moose last night (big fucking bugger)!

Stay in Tune,
Kevin in VT