Re: who is making personal attacks?

mc,

To answer this question, which was pointedly asked of me:
Not me. I mentioned no names. Funny you would think I meant you. Why be so defensive? I could have meant Jim, Mark, me, or any number of people who have recently or not-so-recently hurled insults. I didn't mean any of those. I meant it to be an analogy for the social structure of this list. Stop taking this shit so personally and get over it like you repeatedly state that you have.

Buck