who is making personal attacks?

In a message dated 07/19/2002 8:54:58 AM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Maybe it's just me.
>
> I don't think there is anything I can do to stop the farts.  It ain't my
> ass
> or my car.  I guess I'll have to learn to appreciate the humor in the
> stench
> or find alternate transportation.  I really do think that he just can't
> help
> it.
>
> Buck

I am ready to move on, and have been for days now.  That anyone would be
offended by my original post (aka- "Barney the Dinosaur") is amazing.  This
is major hypersensitivity.  For God's sake, some people here need to lighten
up.  Jeff, you even made a funny reply to it, stating offense at being
compared to Barney.  I laughed.  That's how I expected people to react, if
anything.  Now you trash me like this?  Pretty unfair and hypocritical.  It
has been many months since I've been embroiled in any controversy, and there
should have been none here.  I'm moving on.  I suggest that you do the same.
And BTW, I NEVER fart in front of others.  NEVER!  This is actually a
completely true statement, so this car and the people in it are safe from the
"stench." :)

mc

"Just fucking listen and shut up!"- Pete Townshend live in Long Beach 1971