                      Sent by:                 cc:
                      owner-thewho@igt         Subject: no beer for Who
                      c.com

                      07/19/02 03:38
                      PM
                      Please respond
                      to thewho

In a message dated 07/19/2002 8:54:58 AM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> They've been cordial, informative, insightful,
> completely Who-related and your reviews of the shows you attended were a
> good read, so much so that I forwarded them along with others to friends
of
> mine who will be attending shows (although I would have liked to hear
more
> about any Who gatherings that might have taken place or that you
attended.
> No beer or anything?  Man, that's not how to see The Who! ;-).

Well, at $6 for a 14 oz beer, I couldn't afford it.  I actually didn't
attend
any Who gatherings because I didn't know anyone.  I don't do well just
going
into a gathering knowing no one.  There weren't any IGTC people that I knew
of at gatherings, and the O&S gatherings weren't well publicized and
organized.  I hope to meet some listers at Molly Wee's in NYC.  And I look
forward to reading your reviews of upcoming shows.

mc

mc

"Just fucking listen and shut up!"- Pete Townshend live in Long Beach 1971