Send Oxygen

	>From: Sigel James
	>Subject: I know you are but what am I?
>I never said you attacked Kendall.  I said someone whom
>you admire commented on an attack on Kendall.

You don't know who or what I admire, so piss off.

>The gist of what this person
>said was, lay off Kendall; he might have stirred crap on other lists but
not
>this one.

As I recall, Mark isn't the only one who said that.
Why not address the others as well?
I believe that would include Keets, and also Jeff if I'm not mistaken.
Who's the Nazi here?
Seems clear to me.

>same person went and attacked Mc for simply mentioning his name.

Well that post peeved me too since it also listed *my* name and thus *did*
involve *me*, but interestingly *didn't* involve *you*.
But, of course, you took the opportunity to start trashing on Mark.
We know we can count on you for that.

>And as long as that hypocritical crap
>goes on, you bet I'm gonna stir things up.

No, you'll find any reason.
The *FACT* that *can't* be dismissed is:
This list was calm after *you* "left".  Quite harmonious.
Now that you're back.....................

>It's not YOUR list - it's OURS.

No dude, it's Paul's.
And, screw you for implying that I think or act like it's  mine.

>>Way to drag IGTC down into the mud...........again.
>YES!  And when I'm emperor... ooooh, you'll be sorry.

To use "Switzerland Schrade's" tactic:

again?

>YES!  And when I'm emperor... ooooh, you'll be sorry.

What's that?

>YES!  And when I'm emperor... ooooh, you'll be sorry.

One more time?

>YES!  And when I'm emperor... ooooh, you'll be sorry.

A bunch of Colorado Crap if you ask me.
Must be the lack of O2.

Kevin in VT