Who's Better Who's Best video -- BEWARE

RE: the Who's Better Who's Best video:  the copies I've seen are sped up
just enough to make them unlistenable/unviewable.  At first I thought it
was just a quaint effect of those early videoes, but no, it was the whole
tape.  I checked WGFA and it was being played in A#, not A, and shaved
about 18 seconds off its running time.  I returned the tape and checked a
new copy right there in the store and it was exactly the same.  If you like
your Who sounding just a bit like Alvin and the Chipmunks and hopping
around like clowns, you'll love it.  If you are considering buying WBWB,
CHECK it before you pay.  I got my money back on this stinking
piece-o'-crap and never looked back.  If a version at the correct speed is
available I'd love to know about it, but until then, whoever produced it
(I'm sure someone can tell us) should be ashamed of themselves.

Cheers,

Alan

"Never never hesitate, communicate, communicate..." --Pete Townshend