Re: Who Meetings

>I would like to meet, Mark, actually.  He doesn't intimidate me

Kevin Mc:

Not intimidated? You will be...YOU WILL BE...

You know, I think I'd rather be Obi-Wan than Yoda. USE THE FORCE, KEVIN!

>being through with responding to his leftist e-mails

Everything's leftist to you. That's not an accurate report.

>I am motivated to get this list back to where it once was.  IGTC has always
>been one of the safest lists to participate in.

Kevin:

You want safety from Who fans???

Smoke another bowl.

  "Slightly more voters--in Florida as
      nationwide--preferred Gore to Bush."
     Chicago Tribune on the definitive recount

               Cheers                 ML