1st Annual Wet Who-Tshirt contest/Muppet Stew/

Keets:

>Aha.  I knew we were going to get around to this!  First it's Babe's ass,
>and then it's Kevin's ass and now it's mine.  Should we have a contest at
>the next show?  The best ass in a wet Who tee-shirt?  :)

See, this is why I'm so delighted having open minded people on this list.
Everyone - and I mean EVERYONE, on this list should be inspired by Keet's
willingness to have an open mind.  Okay, now...  how do I get tickets for
this wet-T contest???  Can I bring a camera?  However, I'd like to withdraw
from contest as I have to concentrate all of my faculties on the competition
itself, me being the sports fan that I am.  You can't miss me there - I'll
be the one with the lampshade on my head with eye-holes cut out so I can see
all that shakin' goin on.  Why do I hear "Cobwebs and Strange" as the
contest's official dance music?  I need help...

>Oh-oh.  Now I've got visions of myself as plump little Miss Piggy...

Be nice now, or you'll find yourself on the Rikki Lake show.  You are far to
intelligent to be among the White Trash Olympics trials.  What's the catch
phrase they use on those shows?  "No self esteem"???

Geraldo Jesse Springer - "So, why did you find yourself as a groupie for
Harlem Globetrotter gang bangs and cocaine binges?"

Guest Floozie:  "Ummmmm, must be because I have no self esteem...Oh!  But I
got my breasts enlarged!"  Another Phi Beta Cappa is born...

Kevin O:

>>All this talk is making me wonder about Kev's ass now.
>
>Nothing to wonder about.  Two cheeks and a tootsie roll center.  ;-) (I can
>get as gross as the next guy).

And here I always thought it was a Milk Dud center...  So I guess the next
logical question would be:  Mr. Owl, how many licks does it take to get
to...  Ahhh, never mind.

>Kermit????  I thought Schrade was Animal!?!

Sorry to ruin Scott's image of Animal, but that title was taken by our very
own Mr. KJ Moon.  I'm sure folks on this list might know this already, but I
saw a show about Jim Henson and he said that he used Keith Moon as a model
for Animal.  Next time you catch a Muppet show, check out Animal's drums.
An exact replica of Keith's Pics of Lily Premier set - sans naked ladies.

Besides if Kermit is unacceptable, then I see Schrade's Muppet alter-ego as
one of the old men hecklers in the balcony (not because of age, mind you).
English Boy has the other old heckler sewed up solid.

Kermit:  "And now our very special guest - Roger Daltrey!
Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh!"
AEB/Heckler:  (fill in your own comment here)

'ave a fine day Kids...

Jim in Colo Springs

"We know who YOU are..."  PT