Re: reviews

I think the guy was a Zep fan (if I may be allowed to "profile" for a minute). He seemed to think (as many do) that Zep got it right by ending Zep when Bonham died.
Some of this has to do with self-identity. The Who has always been a very tight, closely held group. Both Pete and Roger have expressed their discomfort in playing without each other. Plus, they are so tied up with The Who identity that they can't shake it, even if they wanted to.

Plant and Page are never going to escape Led Zeppelin, either. They just think they can.

keets