Re: Positivity in The Who aka if they're going to release live Who...

Just face it.  These guys prefer to live in the present.

keets

Look, I have no problem with The Who releasing live music for charity, or for their own finanical benefit for that matter...but what they could do (which IMHO would be a LOT more positive) is release some of the 2000 tour shows WITH ENTWISTLE (thus also assuring his family some additional income, as well) or better yet some of the 1971-72 shows we know they taped or 1975 we can be pretty sure they recorded.

I see other ways, in my opinion positive ways, for the band to do something like this, if that's what they are going for. Instead I guarantee the more music they release from the new tours, the less we'll ever see from the Moon period.