Re: Jones Beach Pre-Show

\"The Sports Marketer\" wrote:

> I read something a while back about a pre-show gathering for the Jones Beach
> show. Please re-post.
>
> David in NY

We'll be having a pre-show gathering in Parking Lot #5 at Jones Beach. You enter
this lot from Ocean Parkway (accessible from either the Meadowbrook or Wantagh
Parkways. Just go east of the Jones Beach Water Tower (the needle) and make the
first U-Turn to get to the lot. Bear right upon entering the lot. We'll be in
the basic area near the bathroom building (there's only one of these there).
Look for the huge Union Jack & the yellow Smilely Faced Balloons!!!

Anytime after 4 pm. We'll have a grill for cooking. So you & all are invited to
join us..

magik & the great George Ligouri

ps- go to this link for a general map of the area. We'll be near the number 5 in

lot #5

http://www.jonesbeach.org/map.htm