Re: Jones Beach Pre-Show

"Ligouri, George P." wrote:

> Look for my truck, a black 96 Ford F250 xtra cab in parking lot number 5. We
> should be about 20-25 spaces away from the porta-potties.

George there's an actual restroom building there. Not the prettiest in the
world, but much better than porta-potties.

> I will have a Union Jack flying high with yellow happy face balloons. You
> shouldn't have
> any trouble at all finding us.
>
> Bring food if you plan on coming early. I will have a grill.
>
> Hope to see many of you there!

Plus, the park police are tough on drinking. But, if you have your drinks
pre-mixed and/or pour beer into one of those big red cups, they usually leave
you alone. We're shooting for 4 pm arrival.

Long Live Rock,

magik