Re: Another Age-ist Anti-Who Screed

you got it, if older bands have it in them to do what they were born to do
why should they stop just because their older, they can still rock and people
still go to see them. but in a way (I being a 23 year old drummer myself)
pitty the young set because
you boomers took up all the good stuff. now unless we sort of mock the baby
bommers all thats left is rap crap or that shitty
dance junk they play at clubs that all has one bea
t and if you stay to listen for to long you want to jump up and strangle the
d.j. with his own headphone cord.  sorry just got a little into it there. so
I will stop here so I dont end up kicking my folks p.c. .

                                                Shannon the Terrible