Re: Another Age-ist Anti-Who Screed

It's all what ***YOU*** make it. If you listen to that stuff,
or acknowledge it, you validify it.

If you ignore it, it doesn't exist.

Your choice.

Besides, art and music are not a tangible commodity
that diminishes. What ever what there for the "boomers"
is there for you. Just MAKE it happen, TheWho-> ****did***!

"Everyone has choice,
When to, and not to raise their voices.
It's you that decides."