Re: JAE who songs on tour

> Let them do what they want.

I've always felt any Who is better than no Who & we're lucky they still tour.
But it's puzzling they are so apprehensive about playing some of their most
wonderful stuff. They don't like to practice. And at the same time they don't
care about making mistakes on stage. Then in that case, play some of the lesser
played stuff. We don't care either, but would love it just the same. Otherwise,
it is still great. Just a selfish thought.

> It's their personal vision of the music that
> distinguishes them from every garage band that's practiced the notes and can
> copy them faithfully.  They generate the music, not copy it.
>
> keets

Of course, they generated the music. No one can touch them. I was kiddin' about
the garage band stuff. ;-) Just testing to see if anyone was paying attention. I
was bored!

magik