VH1 and more ads

I've got VH1 running on the TV this morning, and I notice a couple of
things.  First, they've got a Saturday morning "new music" show that
introduces new artists/albums/videos.  And second, there's some ad
that's using "Circles."

I don't recognized the band or the recording--it's not the one with the
dragon video we saw a year or so ago.  Actually, I don't recognize a
product, either.  Maybe it's because I haven't made it to the TV in
time to see the whole thing yet.  It seems to feature red targets and a
guy with a surfboard.  Does anybody know what cover this is?

LB

=====
...you're dicing with the devil.  ;)
http://taxes.yahoo.com/