Amazing journey- "Leeds complete"?

I recently downloaded a copy of amazing journey from morpheus entitled "Leeds
complete, 1-13- amazing journey.mp3."  Pete does the vocals and it sounds
fine then launches into this weird synthesizer stuff that i've never heard
before.  Is that from one of Pete's albums or something?  It's really strange
sounding and makes almost no sense.  It was a big file, too- almost 10MB and
is 7:47 long.  Anyone know what that is from?  I know it isn't the movie
version cause i have that.