My Tommy version

I am in the process of putting together my own version of tommy using what I
think are the best from the many versions done by the who.  For example- I'm
using the movie, Elton John pinball wizard, Isle of Wight "I'm Free," the
original (remastered) overture, and the symphonic "Sensation" (which sounds
really bizarre, to be honest, but i like a little bizarre or i wouldn't be a
who fan).  All these are subject to change, so some criticism would be
welcome regarding these choices and the versions of the rest of Tommy ya'll
think r best.  How is Acid Queen from LAL?  By the way, all the mp3s from the
89 Royal Al Hall concert sound awful (the quality, i mean)- reasons?