Re: Amazing journey- "Leeds complete"?

> I recently downloaded a copy of amazing journey from morpheus entitled "Leeds
> complete, 1-13- amazing journey.mp3."  Pete does the vocals and it sounds
> fine then launches into this weird synthesizer stuff that i've never heard
> before.  Is that from one of Pete's albums or something?

You've stumbled across the strange & weird Pete Townshend demo of "Amazing
Journey."  Pete did his own demos for most of the songs that ended up on TOMMY.
He sings & plays all instruments....including those odd-sounding electronic tape loops
you heard.

The TOMMY DEMOS are available as a bootleg.

- SCHRADE in Akron