Hey, english boy

In a message dated 10/30/2001 8:10:26 PM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> From: AnEnglishBoy <campbell@fix.net>
>
> "Who-> cares how Roger looks?
> He no longer interprets Pete's music properly, and IMO,
> Pete has sung better than Roger for 25 years."

Man, you are consistent if nothing else.  Does every post you make have to be
negative and antagonistic?  You are such a reactionary, simply posting only
when you read something you disagree with.  I didn't CARE how roger looked,
just made an observation about what others said.  Depends on what you
consider "better."  Pete's voice is nearly perfect yet he can go rough with
the best of them (e.g.- acid queen live and christmas-IOW version).  There is
an intensity, however, to Roger's voice, that takes most Who tunes to another
level.  He is also incredibly versatile, going from Pure and Easy or Behind
Blue Eyes to Who Are You or WGFA.  Haven't heard enough post 70s Roger and
Pete to compare, however.