who vs others at MSG

In a message dated 10/30/2001 8:10:26 PM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> The Stones weren't that great, and
> Paul Mcartney wasn't that great either??

Jagger was excellent, i thought, and it was great to see keith, but he just
stood next to paul schafer's band and joked around around instead of
entertaining.  Mick did his usual thing and it played very well to the
audience (as I mention as often as possible, I was there).  The Who was
several notches above them, however.  No one could touch the Who.  McCartney
was awful.  How arrogant do you have to be pull out a Beatle song that was
never even on an album and was only a B side song on a single (I'm Down) as
his opener?  Also, who wants to hear new songs from Macca at this event?  He
is totally out of touch.  His new songs blew anyway.  I've talked to Beatles
fans who were embarassed by it.