Re: Hey, english boy

Sroundtable@aol.com wrote:

> Man, you are consistent if nothing else.  Does every post you make have to be
> negative and antagonistic?  You are such a reactionary, simply posting only
> when you read something you disagree with.

Fair.

That's all fair and for the most part true.

Why?

Simply because I share little in common with most of the posted
beliefs regarding TheWho-> on this list,

(so why don't I unsub???.... GOOD QUESTION!!!!!)

Having seen TheWho-> live first in 1967 before "Sell Out" was
released, and seen them on 11 different tours, I figure that my
opinion is well rounded, however singular it may remain.

The ONLY reason Daltrey is worthy of concern, here, there,
or anywhere, is because most, if not ALL "PoP" music fans
focus on the singer, not the song, or the songwriter.

I have much to offer, in its time, in my own fashion.

AnEnglishBoy~

You're all fucking stupid!"  ~Townshend 2000 Who-> Tour