Re: Fw: Acid Thrash and LAL bitching

Sigh.  I hate jumping in like this, but let's head this off before it gets
too far along...

1)  If you want to slam somebody personally, don't do it on the list.  Take
    it to private e-mail.

2)  Lets refrain from calling Odds & Sods by other names.  Scott (O&S
    listmeister) and I have a great deal of respect for the work the other
    does.  We disagree philosophically on how a list should be run, which is
    why we have two active lists.  Some like one, some the other, some both.
    It's your choice.

Thanks for you continued cooperation.

- Paul -