Re: Fw: Acid Thrash and LAL bitching

re:

> What are you?  Some kind of narc?

If someone is being talked about or insulted in what is essentially a public
forum, I feel they have the right to know about it.  You got a problem with
that?

>  Tell your leaders

My 'leaders'?  Are you having some sort of psychotic delusion?  I speak and
act for *myself*.

> over at Duds & Suds

Hmm, I've heard wittier remarks from 12 year olds....

> we'll talk about who we like, when we like.

So let me get this straight--this 'we' includes everyone but me?  I can't
'talk about what I like when I like' by posting a message for someone who
was personally attacked in this forum?  But you can say whatever you like?

BTW, I don't think Paul agrees that we can 'talk about who we like, when we
like' here at all.  I was told to stop posting on a certain topic just a few
months ago....