Re: Fw: Acid Thrash and LAL bitching

> > What are you?  Some kind of narc?
>
> If someone is being talked about or insulted in what is essentially a public
> forum, I feel they have the right to know about it.  You got a problem with
> that?

No, I just think it's funny.  Reminds me of grade school.

> >  Tell your leaders
>
> My 'leaders'?  Are you having some sort of psychotic delusion?  I speak and
> act for *myself*.

Why didn't you defend Luke.....by yourself.

> So let me get this straight--this 'we' includes everyone but me?  I can't
> 'talk about what I like when I like' by posting a message for someone who
> was personally attacked in this forum?  But you can say whatever you like?

Don't be silly!  You can post whatever you like about whoever you like.
Actually, arguing with you every few months is strangely enjoyable.  You're
a real pisser!

> BTW, I don't think Paul agrees that we can 'talk about who we like, when we
> like' here at all.

I understand.  I'll try to "rein in" my nasty thoughts.

> I was told to stop posting on a certain topic just a few
> months ago....

Jon Whine we're gonna start calling you!

- SCHRADE in Akron

.