pete writing

ok but all those songs, after the fire, face dances, etc. the point is he
saved his best stuff for his solo albums. so i dont think pete has lost a
step in his songwriting abilities. and hiring bill syzmack on face dances was
an obvious mistake. Though if you look at it the key ingredient is zak. I
mean put zak on the face dances album and let him play those songs. I think
zak would go nuts on the quiet one. they could turn that into another my wife.

scott p., not scott s.