Re: Let's See Action

>>Getting corporate backing will be tough for a band that has been dormant
> >for so long.  On the age question, do you consider U2 older or younger?
> >What about The Eagles (reportedly in the studio now)?

It seems weird to me when people speak of The Sex Pistols as if they weren't
an old band but The Who were.  The Who's first shows were 37 years ago.  The
Sex Pistols were 26 years ago. That's not that different anymore.

R.E.M. is another band where it surprises me no one considers them an old
band. They're my age or older. I know as I went to school with them.

-Brian in Atlanta
 The Who This Month!
 Go to: http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm