Moon biopic

Jim T & keets:
">Here's another discussion topic: What stories would HAVE to be
>included in a movie about Keith's life?
We need subtext here:
>- Joining the Who
(Qpportunity knocks--what will he make of it?)
>- His 21st birthday party in Flint, MI
(Enjoying the fruits of success--can he handle it?)
>- Passing out on stage (in SF?)
(Struggling with issues--has the decline set in?)
>- His death
(A waste?  Or did he only live fast and burn out with blinding
intensity?)
I think you'd need to touch on his marriage as well, and how he he burned

out those who loved him by needing too much."

I would add Keith hangs with a young Zak and drop any specific depiction
of his death.  The ideal ending:

They show the downward spiral preceding his death.  Keith voices over
something like:
"I didn't make it through that year.  Amazingly, me music did." (only
with better writing)
Cut to the current Who live blasting through a new (and some think best
ever) Townshend composition.  Roll credits as they embrace each other
onstage to the sounds of the screaming fans.

They get extra credit points if I am in the audience :-)

How's that?

Jeff