Re: Moon biopic

>I would add Keith hangs with a young Zak and drop any specific depiction of
>his death.  The ideal ending:

Have to do Woodstock and IOW, too, at least briefly.

>They show the downward spiral preceding his death.  Keith voices over
>something like: "I didn't make it through that year.  Amazingly, me music
>did." (only with better writing)

Ummm.  Dunno about the voiceover.  Too obvious.  Other possibilities: Scenes
from the funeral, maybe?  The phone call from Pete to Roger?  Fans leaving
flowers at his apartment steps?

>Cut to the current Who live blasting through a new (and some think best
>ever) Townshend composition.  Roll credits as they embrace each other
>onstage to the sounds of the screaming fans.
>
>They get extra credit points if I am in the audience :-)
>
>How's that?

Oooo.  All of us.  Think they'd need extras for the crowd scenes?

keets