Re: offer on my generation tapes

>I started with a bid to the tapes but why don't we together start an Ltd or
>other co. Mission of the company will be enjoying the mastertapes of some
>incredibel songs.

I think some guys on O&S are already trying for this, and if you're really
interested, you might try contacting them.  The problem is that you'd still
have to get permission from TED to legitimately market the  tapes, as they
own the performance rights.  If you were part of a group that bought the
tapes and then bootlegged them, everybody would know who did it.  Anyone
(but TED) who buys these tapes might well end up with a very expensive
collection piece and no way to recoup the investment.

keets