Re: question about the netherlands boot

> were they having some major problems with the mikes at that show
> or is that problems in the recording?  other than the vocals fading to
> near silence in a few spots- the show sounds great.

I think you're talking about the Amsterdam '69 show, right?  Yeah, they
probably did have a few problems with the microphones that night.  "Tommy,
Can You Hear Me?" is real funky & I think the mic difficulties caused the
band to screw up, too.

Hell, Melissa Ethridge had problems with her mic at the CFNY!  Damn
microphones are still causing problems!  Even in 2001!

- SCHRADE in Akron