Re: CFNY BOR

L. Bird wrote:

> Pete and Zak were both tight for the whole performance.  Pete had been
> practicing his guitar lessons, I think.  He was unusually deliberate and
> controlled.  ED were having a bad night.

Daltrey has been having an unbroken run of bad nights
for 26 + years.

Daltrey's harmonica playing, at its best, is barely tolerable.

Daltrey has not been confident since 1976.

Watch him, Daltrey is constantly looking about the other members
of TheWho-> for approval, to see if he is "where he's suppused to
be, " asking, "am I doing OK?," with a perpetual look of "I know
I'm  really out of  my league here!" on his face.

Daltrey no longer has confidence, power, or control.

It's all in the hands of Townshend and Starkey, and that's alright
with this kid.

AnEnglishBoy~