Re: Whofest 2001

I was unable to attend the first Myrtle Beach Whofest, but I can attest
to the charms of the MB area. My family has spent a week-long vacation
there for four of the past seven years. We go to one of the campgrounds
in our pop-up trailer and have a blast. I picked up my copies of
Psychoderelict and the redone It's Hard from Mark's store and had great
conversations with him and his customers. We always go in mid to late
April (hint to Mark if you're trying to decide when to hold Whofest this
year!), around the Easter holiday, when it is just getting warm enough
and attractions are open, but it is not yet too crowded.

Dave