Re: Whofest 2001

> Having helped Mark organise the last one

Derick:

Help that was greatly appreciated, I might add.

> especially the trip to the Baba Center. I already have a few ideas to
> propose and I'm sure Mark would welcome your ideas and suggestions.

Absolutely. It's YOUR festival, and you get to do what you want. I also
have some ideas, but didn't expect to start with it this early. But the
sooner the better.
I meant to say that there are accommodations for all incomes here, and
there are a lot of low cost shuttle flights to and from major cities, so
don't feel you can't afford the trip.

"I think that people need to be held responsible for the actions they take
in life."
         George W. Bush, cocaine user and adulterer by his own admission.

                    Cheers                  ML