A child star; Tommy live; Losing money; Sigs is Jim; A Stern review

>Right now you and Jim are both playing the "I have to post because

Kevin:

No, right now I'm making jokes that are by all appearances are going over
your head (although I hate to make that assumtion). I thought they were
rather obvious, myself, and I apologize to you if I went "above your sphere"
(as Bowie sang so eloquently) or made you (or anyone) believe there was
anything more than humor involved. I'm not taking it seriously, and I
suggest you try to do the same instead of attempting to "educate" anyone.
OK? You should be aware that such an attempt oft exposes one's limitations.
Just a word to the wise.

>Abraham Lincoln. He once said "Never argue with a fool, because
>people may have trouble telling the difference."

Lincoln was a Republican.

>I am very new to this bootleg thing.  Can someone help me out here.  What
is
>the origin of this recording?

Jeff: