No Subject

>And I never said that he should sell them for $3.00.  My point is MCA or
>Atlantic is not getting their slice...the only person getting a slice of
>the profit is Pete.

Jon:

Three dollars factors in only the cost of the materials, not of the
manufacture/production/promotion/distribution. Think about it; what pays the
person who takes the orders, sends them out, and so on? Bottom line: if he
sold them for $3, he'd lose money.

>You see, my name is Jim too, and my nickname ("my friends call me Keith,
you
>can call me John...") is "Sig's".

Jim...uh, Sig...uh, whoever you are today:

Hey, man, all I was ever trying to do is draw YOU out. Mission accomplished!

>I guess Howard Stern was at the WHO show at MSG Saturday night(?) &
>today was his first day back live on the air.  Some comments made:

Scott:

He doesn't like The Who, so obviously he was impressed. If you know his
on-air personna, he hates to admit it when he's mistaken...so the guarded
praise the Who show got is high praise in reality.
I'm still in shock that Gay C. is a big Who fan. But at least it wasn't
Ralph.

"George W. Bush deserves the Sonny Drysdale award for 2000."
                                    ML, in a moment of clarity

        Cheers                 ML