The Iron Giant

Hello Fellow WHO Heads,
     I just watched the Movie "The Iron Giant" and I have to give a big
thumps up!    PT, Des Mcanoff(sp?), and rest of the folks involved did a
great job! The aninmation is superb, the story's real tight, and it can make
laugh and cry. What more could ya ask for??!! I also thought it was cool that
the characters looked like the people that vere voicing them (Jennifer
Aniston, Harry Connick Jr., John Mahoney, etc.)
     I would highly recommend this movie. It's great for kids of all ages!
       For the moment,
          Keith
BYW,
     How cool is it that "My Generation" was # 3 on the "Live List"!! & MG
was # 13 w/ WGFA at # 17 on the "The 100 Greatest Songs Of All Time"!!
     It would have been nice if RUSH was represented, but I digress.