Who covered what; Phases

>    Armenia City in the Sky

Phil:

This was written for The Who, so I wouldn't count it.

>    I'm the Face

Even though this is really Got Love If You Want It with different lyrics, it
was also written for The Who (the lyrics I mean).

>Noel Gallagher has been quoted as saying that he hopes The Verve's Urban
>Hymns sells more copies than (What's The Story) Morning Glory

Rebekah:

It sure does in MY store! Anything by The Verve sells better than anything
by Oasis.

>song should be rebellion with poetry, that's 'My Generation.'" The whole
>episode ends with a "My Generation" jam curtesy of a band called Train.

Keets:

Check out the end of the song UK JIve by The Kinks, on the CD of the same
name.

> By the way, how many people out there have the nine LP box set PHASES from
> Germany?  And if you do, about how much did you pay for it

SCHRADE:

I have it, got it in trade but the price was something like $170. I've had
it a bit over a year now. I got it specifically for stereo AQO, and it
sounds MUCH better than the MCA mono remaster CD. So does the Brunswick MG
compared to any CD release, for that matter, although I already had the
Virgin label version which is about the same. I recently picked up Magic Bus
on vinyl ($6), too, in order to get the short stereo version of the title
track. I used to have it way back in the dim and distant past, and ALL of
the Who albums for that matter, but I had a bad habit at one point of
passing all my replacements on to friends. Trying to spread the word, you
know? I know I went through at least 4 vinyl copies of Quadrophenia.

               Cheers                            ML