Re: Pete Interview in Q Magazine

In article <MAPI.Id.0016.00636872616465203030303730303037@MAPI.to.RFC822>,
    "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>  writes:

> The problem was that I couldn't write for Roger's voice anymore.  You know,
> if I could sit down & write 6 good songs for Roger Daltrey's voice,
> there would be a new WHO album.

Maybe this gives us hope because at HOB Pete said that "After the
Fire" was written specifically for Roger's voice and it did sound
good.  Plus Pete was so animated and jazzed up at Vegas/HOB about just
having *fun* with The Who again, that I am hopeful.

"Where's me wage packet?"
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,