Re: THE TOUR

You can buy them from other cities, but there's no choice of placement on
the seating.  They offer you what their computer says is the "best
available" without any idea what or where it is, and I've noticed at many
shows there are rows of empty seats up front, presumably bought up by
brokers.  It's a rip, but it does get you seats.

keets