Re: THE TOUR

Hey all

According to Arrow 93.1 fm (Los Angeles) the tix for the Aug. 16th show @ Irvine Meadows will be going on sale Saturday April 15th  I don't know about the rest of the 2nd leg of the tour, but I would think the other venues would follow suit.

Michael.

Scott Schrade <schrade@akrobiz.com> wrote:

Gund Arena in Cleveland seats about 20,000. When The WHO played
there in '96, it was barely half full. It's a sterile basketball arena.

As mentoned, Jones Beach in NY seats about 10,000. It's a beautiful,
outdoor venue on Long Island situated right on the ocean. I saw Pete
there in '93. Fabulous show. 3 hours. He smashed an acoustic.

I talked to someone familiar with Pittsburgh & she said that the venue
there is outdoors, & seats around 15,000 or so.

The Palace in Detroit is where the Pistons basketball team plays. Probably
around a 20,000 seater.

With the sometimes poor attendance of the '96 tour, & the current ticket
prices, I must say, I'm curious as to how ticket sales will be. And also, the
classic rock blockheads will now have to choose between the two shows:
Page/Crowes or The WHO (real difficult decision, right?).

Question: Is it still certain that this Saturday, tickets will go on sale for the
FIRST leg of the tour only? Is this correct?

"Quivers down my backbone, I've got the shakes in my kneebones...."

- SCHRADE in Akron

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."                                                                        John Lennon

Do You Yahoo!?