Re: PT CD

>Why the hell did Pete use the Platinum record label??????
>
>THEY SUCK.

Patience.  They're not MCA.  I suspect the distribution network is set up to
encourage smaller companies to fail.  Otherwise, how would the big companies
keep their edge?

>Obvisouly this record label does not give the record stores a release date
>because I just finished calling every record store in the state of CT and
>no one has heard of this cd or has a release date for this cd....

See above.  I'll bet the big distributors aren't interested in Platinum's
output.  They're the guys who would send out the delivery notices.

>I FOUND ONE STORE WITH THIS CD AND he is a rinky dink whole in the wall
>store in the middle of nowhere about 30 minutes from my house.
>How did he manage to get it when none of the big name stores have it?

He doesn't get his stuff from the big national distributors.

>Then people wonder why people buy bootlegs?????
>HERE IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE....
>Does anyone agree???

Nope. ;)

>Whatever though.....In my opinion this is a very cd poor launch.
>And so much for musicmaker.com having it ready to download on the date they
>claimed It would be ready.

A couple of people got it.  It's nice to think they were overwhelmed by the
rush.

>One unhappy who fan....

Now, now.  ;)

keets