PT CD

Why the hell did Pete use the Platinum record label??????

THEY SUCK.

Obvisouly this record label does not give the record stores a release date
because I just finished calling every record store in the state of CT and no
one has heard of this cd or has a release date for this cd....

I FOUND ONE STORE WITH THIS CD AND he is a rinky dink whole in the wall
store in the middle of nowhere about 30 minutes from my house.
How did he manage to get it when none of the big name stores have it?

Then people wonder why people buy bootlegs?????
HERE IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE....
Even the BBC cd....delayed, delayed.....the bootleg CD has been out for
years now...
What is the hold up????
At least they could give us an explanation???
Does anyone agree???

Whatever though.....In my opinion this is a very cd poor launch.
And so much for musicmaker.com having it ready to download on the date they
claimed It would be ready.
Crock of poop if you ask me.....

One unhappy who fan....
George