Live CD and the internet

Hello all,

Here in England I have visited every single local record shop, and not one has any information about any forthcoming Pete Townshend live release, let alone any sign of the BBC cd.

Thus as I am soon to get my first credit card as I become a university student in York, I am going to give it it's first use at a site like cd now.

But, before I do, can someone please re-assure a naive internet user, that giving my details over on-line is absolutely safe, as I am slightly worried. But then I am also desperate for the CD!

Thanks,
Tom