Re: Who's a fan & Who's Worst

I would, but I'm afraid I only have a poor e-mail account, at home anyway.
If I wanna get on the Net I need to go to an Internet Cafe.
By the way, I didn't hear anything of "Teenage Whisper", my favourite WHO
song... What album, what year, who wrote that wonder???? Does anybody know?

 Do you mean "Teenage Wasteland?"  There may be a song of that title in the
 new Lifehouse music, but what most people mean by that is "Baba O'Riley"
 from the album WHO'S NEXT.  It's written by Pete Townshend.

 keets

 Yeah, I think I mean "Teenage wasteland". I heard of it from a friend and
he
played it for me a couple of times and I loved it, but I understood its name
is "Teenage whisper". Woops, silly me :). Anyway, it's the greatest song I
ever heard. Does anybody else feel the same? And why do people put "Happy
Jack" on the Who from Hell album? I love "Happy Jack"!
 ilya