Re: Tommy in New York City

Joseph wrote:
>	How was the actor who played Tommy Walker?  There's no way he could
>have compared to Roger Daltrey in the Tommy film!!
>	However, I've heard great things about the Tommy Broadway production!
>They should have filmed the damn production for a TV broadcast or
>something equivilant to that in the United States, if not, the world.

When I saw the show at the Martin Theater, they were selling video recordings
of the performance.  I will check the program for a name/address/tele. to
see if they are still available.

The guy who played Tommy was pretty good even though he could not hit the
high notes on "Sensation"  (he sang much deeper).

Joe

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
215.653.0754 x 15