Re: top three favorite who tracks

Yeah, I know what you mean. I mean, there are some guys that I know that actually think that old music is bad! I can't believe the nerve! It's fucking sick! Anyway, I should've been borm in the 50s, I should've grown up in the 60s because that's the purest and most extraordinary time in music...
ilya
It's funny how the Who does not get old.To me, the music is more fresh and new than anything ive heard on MTV. people think im weird because i like alot of older music and they are into the weak boring MTV drivel.Im 21 and i should be 50.
-andrew