BBC

I have heard that only Best Buy will be carrying the 2 CD Live at the BBC?
Is this true, or am I just making this up?

I'd also like to contribute my three favorite Who songs.  I am not
really going to explain why, because I have to study for finals.  So, just
in case anyone is interested:

3) Baba O'Riley (How could anyone NOT love this song?)
2) The Punk and the Godfather (Best song on Quadrophenia.  How come it's
sometimes called "The Punk Meets the Godfather?")
1) Slip Kid (Daltrey's voice sounds great and the guitar solo kicks ass)

I don't have any favorite Who live moments, because I have never seen them
live.  I'm only 18 and the Who came to Chicago on a school night in '96.
(I still haven't forgiven my mother)  I really love the version of WGFA
from The Kid's Are Alright.  It's pretty sweet.  They better tour this
summer!

greg harris